xxf0undxx
POSTED ON: 2/28/2006 07:44:00 PM | 0 comments
back to top.
Would anione notice?Would anione care?
If I was already dead
If I was never dere
If I had the guts
To leave it all behind
Would anyone look?
Would anyone cry?
It feels like theres nothing left to do
Still, scream with the might
And dream to leave with you
Would anyone notice?
Would anyone care?
If my arms drenched in blood
From the cuts everywhere
And if I had the guts
To pull this trigger
Would I be missed?
Would it even matter?
It feels like
Death and hate is everywhr
Breathing in the midnight air
Does anyone care?
Would anyone notice?
Would anyone care?
If I finally did it
With blood everywhere
And if I had the guts
To cut open my veins
Would anyone miss me?
Would they still maintain?
It feels like
Theres no reason left to live
You know I'd end my days with you
But you'd have to save me quick
Would anyone notice?
Would anyone care?
If I pulled this trigger
If I even dared
Cause this place feels so empty
Nothing left here
Would they even cry?
Would they even shed a tear?
